TNPSC Group 2 Exam Study Materials:
1. Calotropis is an example of the following phyllotaxy:
A. Opposite and decussate
Answer : Opposite and decussate
2. Phylloclade is a modified
Answer : leaf
3. Which of the following diseases is likely to spread in the entire community. If a leaky septic tank contaminates the water supply?
Answer : Cholera
4. Which one of the following animal is cold blooded?
Answer : C. Fish
5. Which type of Cancer is most common?
Answer : A. Carcinoma
6. Darwin wrote the book
A. Pholosophic Zoologique
B. System Naturae
C. Origin of Species
D. Natural Selection in Evaluation
Answer : C. Origin of Species
7. An Artifical gene was created in a test-tube in 1970 by?
Answer : A. Khurana
8. Where would the bacterium E.coli be readily found?
C. human intestine
D. refuse dumps
Answer : C. human intestine
9. Which of the following organs in man keeps food in reserve?
Answer : D. Vitamin D
10. Which of the following vitamins is produced in the surveys?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D